To secure a position as a Registered Nurse in your organization and to work with your goals and mission in caring for those who are ill.
Qualities possessed are honesty, diligence, determination, intelligence, empathy,
willingness to learn, loyalty and dependability. I am also able to form a good
rapport with those of whom I associate on professional and social level.
2006-2008 Masters Entry-level Professional Nursing Program, Clinical Nurse Leader Role Option, CSUDH.
2003-2005 Bachelors in Health Science with Magna Cum Laude and Honors in Major, CSUDH
2000-2003 Associate of Arts Degree with Honors, Golden West College,
1996-1997 Medical Assistant Certificate with Honors and Attendance Award,
Bryman’s College, Torrance.
9/2009 – Present Accord Home Health
• Assessment of patient, wound care, IV, IM & SQ meds administration, diabetic management, tube feeding, catheters and ventilators, blood-draw for tests, and other nursing duties as needed by the patient, along with coordination of care between the patient and doctor or other health care professional.
5/2009 – 7/2009 San Pedro Adult Day Health Care – Tel: 310-734-9178
Presently closed down due to Calif. Budget cuts
• Population served: Mentally challenged adults, Elderly with multiple chronic conditions
• Duties include: Assessments, Quarterlies, Progress Notes, Flow Sheets, Care Planning, Education, Medication Administration, and providing medical nursing interventions to the participants
6/2008- 12/2008 RN Case Manager – Intracare Home Health
• coordinated all aspects of the patient's home care, interacting with other disciplines as needed
• provided professional care to the patient as indicated by agency policies, State and Federal laws and regulations
• informed the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs
• counseled the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs,
• participated in in-service programs, and supervised and educated other nursing personnel.
1999- 2002 Medical Assistant, Cynthia A. Cork, MD
• Responsibilities included patient chart preparation and patient check-in;
• Skills: vital signs; injections; venipuncture; assisting with LEEPS, colposcopies , endometrial biopsies, and pap smears;
• instrument care and sterilization thru autoclaving and preparing sterile
• trays for procedures;
• patient education and discussion of abnormal and normal lab r...
Login or Register to view the full resume.