Empathetic RN eager to offer progressive nursing, leadership, and patient advocacy experience within diverse medical environments toward assisting an ethical employer in delivering quality hospice care.
PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Integral leader who provides responsible, compassionate direct patient care for all ages based on industry, hospice, and / or medical facility standards of practices, and supports targeted physician treatment plans to maximize comfort.
• Top performer who offers solid needs analysis / assessment and multifaceted treatment talents, along with contributing skill in planning, prioritizing, and completing key tasks within fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
• Excellent communicator and effective advocate who seamlessly interfaces between physicians, patients, and families, including observing patients, reporting changes, and handling adverse reactions to medications and / or treatments.
Health Facilities Surveyor, BUREAU OF FACILITY STANDARDS, BOISE, ID 2010
• Expertly surveyed and inspected non-long-term care facilities for strict compliance with all Medicare regulations, including writing observations and interviewing administrators, staff, families, and patients to collaborate investigations.
• Contributed strong organizational skills toward following writing protocol and placing findings on Federal Form 2567.
RN Consultant, HOLISTIC XCHANGE, INC., MERCED, CA 2007 – 2009
• Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic nursing talents toward obtaining and reviewing local, state, and federal laws regarding the practice of complementary medicine, including assuring documentation and licensure met established compliance guidelines which were instrumental in ensuring seamless care processes.
• Educated community members seeking complementary therapies in coordination with allopathic physician treatment.
RN Case Manager, COMMUNITY HOSPICE, INC., MODESTO, CA 2008
• Maximized hospice services success by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating all phases of nursing processes, including evaluating patient appropriateness for services and educating patients and families on hospice.
• Led scheduled visitations to evaluate needs, and teach pain management, symptom control, and patient care skills.
• Proactively sustained empathetic care by providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and families.
RN Case Manager / Director of Nursing, RTA HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE, PAYSON, AZ 2006 – 2007
• Strategically steered hospice palliative care compliance with all conditions of participation and current rules and regulations, including assuring all hospice services, documentation, and clinical care are provided according to SOC.
• Optimized operations efficiency by reviewing and revising...
Login or Register to view the full resume.