Objectives: Dedicated service focus Registered Professional Nurse (RN) seeks position in an
Acute Care setting, that will best utilize and strengthen skills obtained from clinical experience and academic study, with room for growth and advancement
New York City College of Technology (September 2007 - May 2010)
• Associate Degree in Applied Science in Nursing, May 2010
• New York State Licensure - Registered Professional Nurse, August, 2010
. Currently a BSN student at Western Governors University
Clinical Practicum Experience: (September 2007 - May 2010)
Metropolitan Jewish Geriatric Center/Coney Island Hospital/ New York Methodist Hospital/ Kings County Hospital Center
Student Nurse (September 2007 - May 2010)
• Provide bedside care, treatment, and clinical documentation for medical surgical, geriatric, pediatric, obstetrics and psychiatric patients, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
• Handled medication administration and charting, dressing change, IVs and all other aspects of nursing care. Assisted with admission, discharges, and patient education under the supervision of clinical instructor/RN.
Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
• Extended special pilot internship program (12hrs RN/Student shadowing) in medical surgical unit (Jan.10-May 10).
• Fire Safety Director/EEOP officer: Mulligan INC., NY (December 2009-to-date)
• Maintained and execute building emergency evacuation and operations plan (EEOP).
• Maintained and manned fire command station and access control counsel
• Coordinate and train facility emergency evacuation crews/team.
• Initiate and coordinate emergency response (both medical and...
Login or Register to view the full resume.