To maximize an entry-level registered nurse position through integrating recently acquired nursing skills with past career skills of management, sales, customer service and administration within an innovative acute care team environment.
Professional Nursing Skills
Heritage Valley Sewickley School of Nursing: Moon Township, PA
• Diploma of Registered Nursing, March, 2012
Courses required include:
Fundamentals of Nursing Psychiatric Nursing
Medical/Surgical Nursing Critical Care Nursing
Leadership & Trends Maternity Nursing
NCLEX Preparation Pediatric Nursing
• NCLEX Test Date: June 16th, 2012.
Healthcare Licensed Personnel: Beaver Falls, PA June 2009 – April 2012
• Supported adults with various MH/MR conditions living in on-campus group housing or community group homes.
• Full personal client care provided while maintaining a safe environment as directed by state regulations.
• Accompanied clients on community outings such as movies, shopping, dining or recreation at local parks.
Concordia Visiting Nurses: Baden, PA May 2010 – April 2012
• Home Health Aide responsibilities per client’s personal circumstances. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, meal preparation, personal shopping, light cleaning, bathing, toileting, assessing current health conditions.
• Assessed personal living space for safety/health hazards and made appropriate recommendations.
• Maintained a consistent client list while flexibly adjusting to changing company needs and filling in when possible.
Professional Business Skills:
• Managed four subcontractor accounts each with multiple locations across North America. Responsible for the supervision of business booked through various rep firms.
• Served as first point of contact on the management chain resolving elevated customer conflicts involving product supply, quality and payment issues.
• Wrote, generated and analyzed 30+ sales reports on a weekly basis, directing the appropriate personnel regarding follow-up action deemed necessary. Report generation and review including booked and pre-booked product, shipped product, and customer accounts receivable.
• Reviewed customer’s past due accounts receivable and recommended action based on past payment history, outstanding product quality issues and current booked product.
• Developed and distributed training materials for customer order entry and specialized on-line forecasting software. Served as point of contact for all corporate support personnel, policies and procedures.
• Ensured all sales engineer representatives entered forecasting data efficiently and reviewed information for accuracy on the forecasting website.
Professional Business Skills continued:
Sales and Customer Service:
• Primary inside sales point for several accounts requiring interfacing and negotiation between the marketing department, external firms, subcontractor accounts and the end customer.
• Developed and maintained relational data reports for various internal and external management levels. Billings growth of ~60% from FY98 ($28.2M) to FY99 ($71.6M).
• Resolved customer conflicts while driving timely resolutions.
• Acted as liaison point between strategic business units and customers to ensure distribution occurred according to customer’s specifications and build schedules.
• Generated, maintained and accounted for all regional p...
Login or Register to view the full resume.