Highly skilled Registered Nurse and dynamic leader with expertise in clinical, financial and personnel administration as well as operations oversight. Broad background includes internal medicine, senior care, family medicine and emergency preparedness/bioterrorism training; employ advanced skills in the care of diverse patient populations. Leverage strategic planning abilities and strengths in leadership to ensure delivery of superior care and appropriate patient interventions. Comply with organizational policies, protocols and regulatory requirements and meet rigorous operational standards.
• Oversaw operations across an Internal Medicine Department as Director.
• Recognized for comprehensive internal medicine, medical/surgical, home health care and tumescent liposuction experience and for assisting with treadmills, holter monitors and routine/complex office laboratory procedures.
• Ensured excellence in management of Primary Health Care operations.
• Completed a rigorous Emergency Preparedness/Bioterrorism Training program.
• Recognized for diligence in addressing and resolving critical issues. Consistently met challenging maintenance and quality control objectives during tenure.
• Highly regarded for leading by example, strong work ethic and consistently motivating staff to operate at peak performance. Managed by offering hands-on leadership, consistently analyzing work flow and prioritizing assignments to provide appropriate patient care.
• Sought out training to remain abreast of current/emerging trends within the field.
• Earned the Five Year Service Award from Fort McDowell for performance excellence. Recognized for teaching Bioterrorism at Wassaja Memorial Health Center.
• Engaged trainees and taught all aspects of Electronic Health Records application.
• Managed all aspects of sales, marketing and leasing for an independent senior living community as Resident Director.
AVIATION ONE MEDICAL TRANSPORT SERVICES, 2012-2013
RN, Flight Nurse: Providing contract medical care to ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement) for deportation flights in the Western United States and Central America.
CHS (COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH SERVICES), Iraq − 2011 to 2012
Medical/Surgical Nurse: Delivered performance-focused direction as a contracted RN for the Department of State (DOS), providing comprehensive medical care to other DOS contractors, third-country nationals, and US military. Assisted Program management staff in the execution of other administrative activities as needed.
• Ensured the consistent delivery of onsite health solutions in a 24/7 on-call environment.
• Conducted chart reviews of other health units in Iraq for Acute care patients, ensuring alignment with DOS standards.
MEDASSURANT, Bowie, MD − 2010 to 2011
Site Review Consultant: Met rigorous protocols while extracting documentation and ensuring claims integrity both remotely and onsite.
• Maintained a high degree of accuracy while entering relevant information into the database.
• Effectively scanned pertinent records and uploaded to MedAssurant in compliance with all organizational requirements.
• Performed chart reviews and input corresponding information into the system (up to 40 files per day) for Hospitals, inpatient and outpatient charts to include Acute and speciality cases.
WASSAJA MEMORIAL HEALTH CENTER, Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation, Fountain Hills, AZ − 2003 to 2009
Clinical Nurse & Clinical Applications Coordinator: Provided primary health care to the Native American population in compliance with guidelines of the Indian Health Services. Played a role in successful AAAHC accreditations.
• Conducted comprehensive chart reviews throughout the year.
• Selected to serve as Co-Project Manager in support of Electronic Health Records (EHR) implementation.
• Served as a core member of the committee to create a clinic Bioterrorism policy, procedures and overall program.
MOUNTAIN PARK COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, Phoenix, AZ − 2002 to 2003
Operations Director/Nurse Manager for Internal Medicine Department: Set key objectives and led a team of medical assistants and front office clerks in operation of the department.
• Instituted and managed the department’s Care Needed Today Clinic.
• Demonstrated expertise in application of Health Pro Medical Software.
BEL AIRE WEST/THE KING SOLOMON LUXURY RETIREMENT LIVING, Las Vegas, NV − 2000 to 2001
Resident Director: Managed all aspects of sales, marketing and leasing of luxury retirement apartments. Employed IntraCare, a lead base internet program.
• Addressed and resolved residents’ problems and concerns to en...
Login or Register to view the full resume.