Project Manager with 21 yrs experience in estimating costs, defining scope, developing budgets, and managing resources. Possess a M.S. in Construction Management with a concentration on MEPs. Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience in a Project Management role.
Cost Estimating Proposal/Budget Development Contract Negotiation
Project Management Scope Development Schedule Coordination
Organized and detail oriented, utilizing new information quickly and effectively.
Identifies cost saving solutions that reduce project cost and increase revenues.
Keen problem solver, intent on accomplishing project goals and meeting deadlines.
General Services Administration, Region- 4 Atlanta, GA
O&M Specialist Jun 2010 – Current
• Simultaneously manage the delivery and execution of O&M and Combined service contracts at (68) facilities throughout (4) states.
• Developed the IGE template used to attain the Region wide O&M cost reductions mandated by central office.
• Manage the acquisition O&M services for (2) expiring contracts, without losing services.
• Negotiated the cost reductions of multiple service contracts
• Develop system repair estimates and negotiate service agreements for federal facilities
• Manage the operations and maintenance services budget for (4) regional service centers
• Advise contracting officers on building O&M needs and initiate procurement of services.
• Review maintenance inspection reports and direct contractors on corrective measures required.
• Research facility operation issues and develop solutions for building and equipment problems.
• Coordinate elevator maintenance and life safety inspections throughout the southeast region.
Metro Power Inc. Norcross, GA
Estimator/ Project Manager. Jan 2005 – Apr 2009
• Estimated and managed electrical projects worth up to $1.5 million in size.
• Developed scopes and estimates from both design/build and bid/build drawings & specs.
• Managed ongoing project resources while developing and maintaining a work backlog.
• Developed project plans to manage the project costs and sustain a positive cash flow.
• Maintained positive customer relations while marketing additional services for future business.
• Monitored field safety standards and facilitated safety skills training of field employees.
• Researched products and work processes to help eliminate time and/or material waste.
• Coordinated tasks, material shipments, and man-power needs to meet project delivery dates.
• Initiated, tracked, and monitored change management through the project lifecycle.
Trainor Glass Company Atlanta, GA
Production Manager/ Project Engineer. 2003 – 2004
• Managed manpower requirements and developed work schedules for ongoing projects.
• Developed and sub submitted work-related schedules for general contractor approval.
• Coordinated material and equipment deliveries and managed shop inventory.
• Prepared material cut-lists from shop drawings and reviewed them with for shop fabrication.
• Created shop fabrication schedules and supervised shop personnel.
• Assisted in preparing project budgets, change orders, and determining scopes of work.
• Prepared and tracked project submittals, RFIs, and LEED documentation.
KMC Telecom, Lawrenceville, GA
Transport Engineer/ Project Manager. 2000 – 2002
• Estimated and designed transport, mux, and cross-connect equipment networks.
• Managed the project budget and schedule, and negotiated equipment and installation costs.
• Directed over 100 network installations with a 95% on-time and under-budget completion rate.
• Designed & managed a $450,000 university network installation, $100K below original budget.
• Protected $30,000 of reoccurring revenue and saved $48,000...
Login or Register to view the full resume.