Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
Objective: A position in Pharmaceutical Sales where I can fully apply skills, knowledge, and results-driven attitude. Dedicated and technically skilled professional with a versatile skill set, including ability to understand and convey complex information, self-motivated, and great team player. “Outside of the box” thinker with high ethical standards, unsurpassed work ethic, and excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• NAPR Certified (CNPR # 590342013)
• Fully bilingual (excellent skills in both verbal and
written communication: English and Spanish)
• Advanced computer skills in MS office Suite, all
Adobe Creative Products, and Desktop Publishing
• Experienced in both Windows and MacIntosh
• Customer Service
• Office Management
• Project Management
• Research Oriented
• Attention to Detail
• Staff Development & Training
• Policies & Procedures Manuals
• Report & Document Preparation
• Graphic Presentation Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Meeting & Event Planning
• Expense Reduction
Advanced Microsoft Excel Techniques - 2009
Landmark Media Enterprises Management
Training Modules Feb - Dec 2010
• Effective Management Principles
• Keys to Effective Decision Making
• Coaching Skills for Managers
• Conflict Resolution
• Performance Standards in Action
• Conducting Effective Performance Reviews
2005 – 2013 | Graphic Designer, Spec Team
The Roanoke Times | Roanoke, VA
• Create visual speculative presentations to clients from concept to final product.
• Meet with Marketing and Sales to discuss best strategies to present the client
which will best serve their particular needs.
• Multi-task within a team environment various assignments of different
in-house and outside projects; assign deadlines for all requests.
• Strategic thinking in translating client marketing objectives into successful
design concepts, both in English and Spanish.
• Promoted from Graphic Designer I to Spec Graphic Designer in 2007
Dec 1997 – June 2005 | Project/Art Director, Creative Services
Health Science Communications | New York, NY
• Designed and produced print materials for business to business needs,
annual programs, monographs, regional and international meetings, annual
symposia, for local and international meetings for multiple pharmaceutical
clients at Health Science Communications, a CME company.
• Layout and production of promotional and enduring materials for medical
education accounts, branding initiatives, capabilities brochures, posters,
newsletters, signage, and compelling PowerPoint presentations designed to
vividly and convincingly showcase various pharmaceutical products.
• Preparation of PowerPoint presentations where complex technical data from
clinical trials and other analyses as MOAs needed to be translated into pleasant and
friendly visual graphs, charts or flow charts which involved pharmacokinetics
as well as pharmacodynamics.
• Full knowledge of printing techniques, digital environment, on-site press
approval and management of freelance personnel.
• Streamlined departmental workflow processes by creating component
trafficking system guaranteeing that all projects were completed on
• Promoted from Desktop Publisher to Art Director in 2001
Dec 1994 – Nov 1997 | Office Manager
Unispan, Inc. | Brooklyn, NY
• Combined aesthetic sensibility and analytical business thinking in the
development and management of client communication projects such as
corporate identity, capabilities brochures, posters, catalogues, newsletters,
and sales promotion collateral.
• As project manager, directed all phases of design, production, photography,
Login or Register to view the full resume.