Objective: To obtain a position in a well-respected retail pharmacy that believes in helping their customers and making a positive change in the community.
• Greet customers and address questions with a friendly welcoming attitude, while obtaining detailed information in a timely manner
• Professionally prioritize customer’s needs between phone and drive through or pickup/drop-off windows
• Receive electronic prescriptions and requests for patient refills
• Receive phone calls in a timely manner while utilizing professional phone etiquette
• Operate electronic medical records computer software, send/receive faxes, utilize copy machine
• Financial transactions and store returns on cash register
• Comprehensive knowledge of the top 240 brands and generic drugs, abbreviations and categories
• Preparing compound oral solutions
• Take inventory, stock shelves, and verify all associated paperwork
• Monitor expiration dates of all items stocked including filled medications
• Accurately inputting and filling prescriptions
• Keeping a clean and organized work environment
• Extensive knowledge of medication and safety regulation
• Experience in handling insurance claims and communicating with insurance companies to resolve any problems for the customer.
Pharmacy Technician Certificate: Pima Medical Institute, Renton, WA (Graduated, 2014)
Massage Practitioner Certificate: Ashmead College, Fife, WA (Graduated, 2007)
Login or Register to view the full resume.