To obtain a position where I can apply my knowledge and expand my skills and experience.
Bachelor of Science in Biology
California State University, Sacramento, Graduated: May 2017
Deans Honor List
Relevant Courses: Cell and Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Parasitology, Physiology, Ecology, Evolution
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, SPSS, InDesign
Research: Diversity of benthic macroinvertebrates along the American River, 2016
The effects of tree density and rainfall on pediatric asthma, 2016
Associate of Science in Biology, Chemistry, General Science, and Industrial Biotechnology
Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies and Quantitative Reasoning
Solano Community College, Graduated: May 2015
Training: Industrial Biotechnology Intensive Summer Boot Camp, 2014
Cast Iron Bar & Grill, Suisun-City, CA 2016-2018
• Received orders, served food and beverages to patrons at tables in dining establishment.
• Communicated with patrons to ensure their meals and experience were exceptional.
Laboratory, Proficiency, and Sales Assistant
Serological Research Institute, Richmond, CA 2015
• Created and oversaw the production and shipment of buffers, reagents and stains.
• Assisted Serologists with criminal and private case work, involving the identification of DNA.
Northbay Healthcare, Fairfield, CA 2013-2015
• Primarily supervised “5150” patients throughout all departments in hospital.
• Physically protected staff, patients, and visitors; prevented violence.
Solano Community College, Vacaville, CA 2018-Present
• With permission of the School Dean, an ability to work independently, to increase understanding of human anatomy through detailed dissection of cadavers.
County of Sacramento Coroner’s Office, Sacramento, CA 2018-Present
• Assist forensic pathologists in performing autopsies; manipulate the body; remove medical devices with consent of the pathologist; take vitreous humor from the eyes; open body cavity; safely a...
Login or Register to view the full resume.