Creative, pragmatic, and proactive problem-solver. Organized and attentive to detail, with demonstrated time management skills. Strong research, mediation, and negotiation skills. Proficient in evaluating needs, coordinating resources, and ensuring necessary services are provided to clients.
WESTERN GOVERNORS UNIVERSITY (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Master of Education (M. Ed.), Learning & Technology
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Science (BS), Business Management
Management Consultant (Los Angeles, CA)
Sept. 2008 - Present
Title: Operations Management & Human Resources Consultant
● Providing coaching and counseling in all aspects of HR compliance to a healthcare practice.
● Introduced a social media campaign to bring awareness and increase audience engagement on behalf of an internet start-up company.
● Created, implemented and oversaw a workforce development center on behalf of a local non-profit for an underserved community.
● Developed and oversaw a medical front-office administration curriculum and training program for over 100 clients on behalf of a local non-profit for an underserved population.
● Trained over 100 at-risk youth in a certification program.
● Provided job placement for over 100 clients of a local non-...
Login or Register to view the full resume.