I am passionate about helping people and making a difference. I have been in the healthcare field for over 15 years. I love being able to combine my vast knowledge of the human body and disease processes with the ability to provide compassionate care to my patients and their families.
• Critical thinking proficiency
• Problem resolution ability
• STD counseling and care awareness
• Staff training and development
• Pediatric exams competency
• IV drug therapy management
• CPR and BLS certified
• Psych and mental health care proficiency
• Drug administration trained
• AED certification
• Practiced inpatient and outpatient caregiver
• Culturally sensitive
• Broad medical terminology knowledge
• BAC screening/drug screen collection
• Blood Withdrawal certification
12/2012 to Current
Licensed Practical Nurse - Erie County Medical Center － Buffalo, New York
I have experience in Emergency Medicine, Psychiatric Emergency Medicine, Inpatient Medical, Intensive Care Unit, Inpatient forensic, geriatric, adult and adolescent psychiatry, as well as outpatient pediatric and adult phlebotomy.
I assist the department of nursing education in...
Login or Register to view the full resume.